Fat Daddio's Round Cake Pan 6" x 3"
Seamless and straight-sided for perfect tiers every time. Anodized aluminum ensures that your cakes bake evenly, giving you a nice rise and quicker cooling to prevent over-baking. The durable, non-reactive finish allows for baking a wide variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes, and will never transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.
- Fits inside 3, 6 & 8-quart pressure cookers and 3.4, 4, 5.3 & 10-quart air fryers!!
- Anodized aluminum - it’s the ideal baking surface. Our ‘Safe-Seal’ anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes.
- Freezer safe.
- No extra metals or chemical coating - anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. Nothing that can transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.
- Heats & cools quicker - by reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking.
- Built bakery tough - these are the same pans bakeries, commercial kitchens and baking enthusiasts around the world depend on every day for professional results.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Hand wash only.