Totally Bamboo 11" 2-tone Cutting Board
From the original bamboo cutting board company, Totally Bamboo, this cutting board is a beautiful, functional, ecologically sound addition to any kitchen. Totally Bamboo uses 'Moso' timber bamboo which is neither a food source nor a habitat for the Giant Panda. Totally Bamboo's cutting boards are assembled with approved food-grade glue -- none of their products are made with formaldehyde-based glue. No dyes or stains are used in the manufacturing process. The pleasing designs are created by combining originally-colored bamboo with steamed bamboo, which darkens due to caramelized sugars within the wood. Totally Bamboo prides itself on using only premium hand-selected bamboo, innovative design, exemplary craftmanship, and fair labor policies.
- Constructed of high quality Moso bamboo
- Bamboo is an ecologically green alternative to wood; strong, dense and versatile
- Easier maintenance than wood cutting boards - Regular rinsing with warm water and mild detergent and an occasional sweep of mineral oil are enough to keep the sheen intact
- Extremely durable - Bamboo boards can last an average of 10 years
- Less prone to bacteria build-up than wood, plastic, or composite cutting boards