Mrs. Anderson's Snowflake Rolling Pin
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Snowflake Rolling Pin embosses plain cookie dough with a decorative design in a single easy roll. The beautifully detailed laser-etched surface imprints its snowflake design into the top of rolled cookie dough and fondant. It's perfect for making stamped homemade cookies, shortbreads, and fondant for family gatherings, parties, and weddings. We won't tell if you even use it for dressing up store-bought cookie dough. Ideal for home and pastry chefs.
- Mrs. Anderson’s baking paisley rolling pin for making decorative cookies, shortbread, and fondant.
- Made from European Beechwood with electroplated iron ball bearings; barrel measures 8 x 1. 75 inches; with handles 15 x 1. 75-Inches.
- Laser-etched with a detailed decorative design to emboss dough and fondant; simply roll dough with a traditional rolling pin then emboss with paisley design.
- Great for making homemade cookies from either a favorite cookie dough recipe or store-bought dough.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water.