Mrs. Anderson's Pie Weights
Mrs. Anderson's Ceramic Pie Weights prevent empty pie shells from shrinking, bubbling and buckling during the baking process. Baking empty pie shells, or blind baking, couldn't be easier! Whether using frozen pie crust or perfecting homemade pie crust from scratch, they weigh down the bottom of the pie dough to help reduce shrinking and keep air bubbles from forming.
- Made from natural, food-safe ceramic stoneware.
- Heat resistant to 480-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Includes convenient storage container.
- Individual beads are easy to place and arrange as needed; effectively weighs down pie dough to keep bubbles from forming and transfers heat evenly.
- Blind bake pie crust for banana cream and chocolate cream pie, lemon meringue, strawberry rhubarb pie, banoffee pie, and more.
- Easy to use; great for any size frozen and homemade pie crust.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth or hand wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly before storing.