Chantal Vintage Teakettle - Aqua 1.7 Qt.
Inspired by vintage designs, Chantal's classic enameled-steel tea kettle boils water quickly, then alerts you with a whistle. Designed by Chantal Founder, Heida Thurlow, who has the distinction of being the first woman in the U.S. to launch and run a cookware company, this kettle is perfect for all stove types, including magnetic induction.
- Premium heavy-duty interior enamel resists hard water and calcium build-up
- Enamel is fired at high temperatures to ensure durability, and to create a smooth, glossy finish
- Conical spout with one-tone whistle
- Wide opening lid for easy cleaning and fill
- Classic vintage look with matching enamel lid
- Attachments are made of 18/8 stainless steel with no harmful chemicals or toxins
- One-piece body construction eliminates an interior seam and prevents rust
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle facilitates easy pouring and handling
- Suitable for all stovetops
- Large lid opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Removable Whistle
- Smooth, flat base for maximum contact and rapid boiling